- 10 Karat Gold Setting in Rose
- Stamped: "10K" and "A30032" on the bail
- 3 Old Mine Diamonds, 1 per each link of the pendant, measuring: .10ctw
- The width of each link going from top to bottom measures: 7.1mm, 9.2mm and 12mm
- Pendant length measures1.75"
- Each link is designed with a floral open lace border around the Diamonds buttercup crown
- Official weight of this pendant is 1.8 grams
- Victorian, circa 1880
- In Excellent Estate condition with No Signs of Damage/Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal
- All Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented