- 10 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow with the Diamonds set in White
- Stamped: "10k" on the inside of the shank
- 3 Round Brilliant cut Diamonds, measuring: .45ct in the center and .40ctw for the sides with an average VS2/I grading
- The top measures: 14.5 mm x 8 mm, with the shoulders tapering from 6.7 mm down to 3 mm
- The shoulders and sides are decorated with a scalloped design
- Milgrain edging around the Diamond borders
- US Ring Size 11, sizing is available
- Mid-Century, circa 1950
- In Excellent Estate condition with No Signs of Damage/Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal
- All Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented
10k Two-tone Diamond Ring
If you are not pleased with your purchase, contact us by email or phone within 3 days of delivery of your item to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price, less a restocking fee of 10%.
We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
Buyer must ship the item back to the shop within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
The item must be returned via the original carrier, in similar packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the shop's tags and identifying marks intact.
We require you to use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
Once the piece has been successfully returned to us, and we can verify no damage or changes to the piece, we will issue a full refund.
We ship all of our pieces via USPS Priority Mail Express, which typically takes 1-2 days depending on your location.
We require a signature upon arrival for security purposes.
Prices for shipping and insurance range from $25 up to $50 depending on the price of the piece and the insurance required.
If you'd prefer an alternate shipping method we can oblige, however, the buyer must then accept full responsibility if the package should be lost or stolen in transit.
Thank you for your understanding of our shipping/insurance policy!