- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Setting in Rose with hints of Green
- Stamped: None, acid tested
- 2 Rose-shaped carved Coral stones, meaures: 6.7mm and 7.3mm
- Handmade open lace style with miligrain edging
- Measure 2" x 3/4"
- Official Weight is 6.1 grams
- Victorian Period, circa 1880
- In Excellent Estate condition with No Signs of Damage/Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal
- All Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented
top of page
bottom of page