- 14 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Stamped: "14k" on the clasp
- 29 Seed Pearls throughout, and has 3 larger Freshwater Pearl drops at the base.
- Multicolor Enamel on the flowers and leaves
- Measures 16" in length with each Freshwater Pearl Drop measuring approx. 2"
- Official Weight is 5.5 grams
- Art Nouveau, Circa 1900
- In Excellent Estate condition with No Signs of Damage/Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal
- All Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented
top of page
$2,180.00 Regular Price
bottom of page