- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Stamped: "14K"
- 7 Freshwater Pearls
- 1 Old Mine cut Diamond, measuring: .12ct
- Handmade collar-style design with chains
- Female face motif as the center focal point
- Necklace measures: 15.25"
- Official Weight is 6.5 grams
- Art Nouveau, circa 1900
- In Excellent Estate condition with No Signs of Damage/Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal
- All Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented
top of page
$2,470.00 Regular Price
bottom of page