- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow with Rose & Green Gold hints
- Stamped: None, acid tested
- Combination of old and new pieces
- Two fancy link braclets from the 1960's soldered into one with the adjoining Victorian clasp
- Bracelet width measures: 14 mm
- The clasp portion measures: 1.25" x 5/8" x 10.4 mm thick
- Clasp has a flower in rose and green gold
- Inside circumference measures: 7"
- Official Weight is 47.8 grams
- In Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal
- All Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented
top of page
$3,100.00 Regular Price
bottom of page